Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
Your usage of any information or service on this website is subject to the terms of service detailed here in under. These terms constitute a binding contract between you and us.
2. Content and Copyright
3. Booking Terms and Conditions
4. Exclusion of Liability
5. Governing Law
1. We do not disclose any information submitted by you on this website to any third parties except to the service providers for the purpose of booking.
2. We are not responsible for information that is provide by you to banks and other third party intermediaries for the purpose of transfer of money for confirmation of bookings.
3. If we receive a request from any governmental agency to reveal any information furnished by you, we abide by the same and furnish the information. However, this will be done only after intimating you regarding the same.
4. We may be required to use the personal information furnished by you for the purpose of coordinating with you or contact you regarding any changes/problems with your booking, to help us administer accounts, services and products, to help detect any fraud or loss, or for any other related purpose.
5. We use a secured payment gateway for the purpose of receiving payments. We do our best to ensure that all information provided is protected. However, any information furnished by you to any banks or third parties for the purpose of facilitating payment would be governed by the privacy policies of the respective parties. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions of those third parties.
CONTENT & COPYRIGHT
1.The copyright and all other rights pertaining to all of the material/data available on this website including reviews, hotel details, destination guides, helpful tips, blog posts etc. are owned by Unforgettable Getaways India Private limited or the material is included with the permission of the right owner. Your use of the content is governed by terms of service. As a visitor to this site, you may share the content is governed by the terms of service. As a visitor to this site, you may share the content through the means provided viz. through Facebook, Twitter or Hyperlink or any other similar means. The sharing of content without attribution of the ownership to us is strictly prohibited. Copying the contents of this site for any purpose either commercial or personal is strictly prohibited.
2. We welcome you to put up any content on this website including reviews, photos, etc. However, we reserve the right to refuse any application for inclusion on this website, and we have the sole right to remove any content. Please do not submit any material that contains adult, gambling, racist, sexist or hate material.
3. With respect to data submitted by other users or customers, we accept no liability for the truthfulness, veracity and accuracy of the experience. We also reserve rights to moderate, edit or modify the content including but not restricted to grammatical or aesthetic modifications.
4. The reviews of various travel locations in the website are personal views of the authors and can in no manner be construed to be an accurate representation of all facilities available in the said travel locations.
5. If you submit data for display on the website you are responsible for ensuring it is accurate, complete, updated when necessary and for ensuring that it is not untrue, defamatory, obscene, abusive, objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties. You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or submit is free from viruses and anything else that may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the website or any other technology. We reserve the right(without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on seekandhide.in that we consider to constitute a misuse of the website or which is otherwise harmful to users of the site. You will indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising(including without limitation, economic loss)suffered by us arising from your failure to observe any of the terms of this condition.
6.The website may contain links to third party websites. We accept no liability for the security practices of those websites.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part or on the part of the suppliers. The matters detailed constitute an invitation to you to make an offer on the stated terms to purchase arrangements featured. Our suppliers may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured. Our suppliers may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured or referred to are at all times prior to specific confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
All reservations will be governed by the respective service provider/supplier’s terms and conditions. We will inform you about this at the time of confirmation of your reservation.
A reservation is deemed to be confirmed only after we issue an email confirming the payment and the itinerary.
If you want to cancel or modify the reservation made by you, please note that appropriate cancellation /modification charges would be applicable. This would depend on the service provider / supplier’s terms and conditions. We will advise you of the same if and when you wish to cancel the reservation. In all cases of refund, bank charges would be deducted from the refund amount if any. All action will lie at the end of the supplier in the event of non-refund of the money and we are not liable in any manner for the same.
While we do our best to ensure that the rates provided in our website are the accurate, it may happen that the service provider / supplier may modify / increase the rates without notice to us. Please consider the rates stated in the website as indicative and subject to confirmation at the time of reservation.
Prices indicated in Foreign currency are for reference only. The payment has to be made on exchange rates prevalent as on the date of booking.
Although our prices are inclusive of taxes applicable, there is every possibility that there may be additional local taxes levied or the levy be modified. Such local taxes would be levied at the hotel/homestay by the respective service provider. Taxes are subject to change. All such additional amounts due as taxes will have to be borne by you.
We recommend you to obtain appropriate personal travel insurance for the trip.
If you have any special requirements for yourself or your guests, we would request you to pass on the information to us at the time of booking itself so that we can appropriately try to accommodate you. While we make no promises that your requirements will be taken care, we will do our best to ensure the same. We will confirm if it is possible to accommodate you.
If you have any queries which you wish to address prior to booking, you can email us at info@seekand hide.in and we will revert back to you. Certain hotels /service providers may not have special facilities for disabled, or may not have internet or other amenities. If you need these amenities, we request you to check with us before booking.
5. Payments –
Credit card payment is through a Citibank payment gateway facilitated by Atom Technologies Pvt. Ltd http://www.atomtech.in/internet-based-payment.html.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Whilst seekandhide.in (UGIPL) makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on seekndhide.in, we cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or changes that may have occurred. All recommendations, opinions expressed and prices regarding properties and/or destinations displayed on seekandhide.in are provided for guidance only. Personal descriptions have been written in good faith and are subjective and they are not to be considered as an accurate description of the facilities. All views expressed are our own and individual opinions may differ.
seekandhide.in (UGPIL) is not responsible for the quality of the stay and it is the responsibility of the supplier alone. If during the course of the holiday you have any reason for complaint or dissatisfaction you should contact the hotel/villa manager or trip supplier in order that remedial action may be taken. However, you are welcome to write to us and we will do our best to assist you in resolving the issue.
It is the traveller’s own responsibility to obtain valid visas (if necessary) and comply with all local health and custom requirements applicable to the place visited.
Parents are responsible for ensuring children are supervised, and should be careful not to book any excursion or activity that could be of risk to their children.
All maps on the seekandhide.in website are intended as a guide to location, not an exact pinpoint, and no guarantee is made that the positioning is accurate.
seekandhide.in contains links to third party sites. However, we do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content.
Your usage of the website and any dispute that may arise in respect of our service or any related matter thereof are subject to Indian Laws and only courts at Bangalore, Karnataka, India, have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any dispute which may arise in respect of the service offered by us.
The website www.goseekandhide.com is operated by Unforgettable Getaways India Pvt.Ltd (UGIPL), a company registered in India with contact details as shown below.
Unforgettable Getaways India Private Limited
Communication address-201, Aqua, # 4 Carleston Road, Cooke Town, Near ITC factory, Bangalore 560005, India.
Registered office – No 22, Sir Madhavan Nair Road, Mahalingapuram, Chennai 600034
E: email@example.com T: +91-966386 4444