Inviting guest posts for seek&hide blog
If you have wanderlust in your bones, a keen eye for a story or super photography skills, then you are just the person we want. We'd love to feature your travel writing on our blog and share it with our Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter community of fellow travellers.
Guidelines for Guest Blog submissions
1. All articles should be original writing by you. The topic should be related to travel in India. Examples are a road trip, top things to do in a destination, foodie delights special to a place. There should be no commercial intent of promoting a particular property or service.
2. Articles should be within 500-800 words. If it is a photo essay, then less than 500 words.
3. Please include a few pictures with short captions. Ideally not more than 6 photos unless it is a photo essay.
4. Please use this format for the subject line: Guest Post -Title of your piece
5. Please send the articles as a Word attachment and the photos in .jpg format.
6. Do include a 2-3 line bio about yourself (your name, what you do, city you live in). Add your blog/Twitter handle if you'd like to. We will link to it.
7. Now that you are all set, mail your travel piece to firstname.lastname@example.org